Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: philward on March 03, 2015, 07:15:34 PM

Title: CB750K2 Rhino Horn Rev Counter
Post by: philward on March 03, 2015, 07:15:34 PM
Hi Guys
My K2 basket case originally came with a rhino horn speedo (knackered) and a repo later rev counter. To complete the bike and get it on the road, I've fitted a later set of repo clocks (wildly inaccurate!). 
I now want to put a set of originals on and have speedo but no rev counter. Does anyone have a reconditionable k2 rev counter (for a rhino horn top yoke) to sell/swop?
Or can a later model rev counter be modded (studs off/etc)?
Thanks
Phil
Title: Re: CB750K2 Rhino Horn Rev Counter
Post by: JustcallmeMrT on March 03, 2015, 07:29:42 PM
I have a set of clocks from a 77 550f2 if they're the same....
Title: Re: CB750K2 Rhino Horn Rev Counter
Post by: Trigger on March 03, 2015, 07:36:01 PM
Nope, Different clocks ;)
Title: Re: CB750K2 Rhino Horn Rev Counter
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on March 03, 2015, 08:09:22 PM
Phil
Seen 1 or 2 on sleaze not cheap and thats b4 you restore them
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: CB750K2 Rhino Horn Rev Counter
Post by: philward on March 03, 2015, 08:45:13 PM
Had a look at old repo later rev counter in shed - I think with some mods, can be adapted if I can't find one.