Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: neat street on April 12, 2015, 12:02:26 PM

Title: needle jet holder
Post by: neat street on April 12, 2015, 12:02:26 PM
Hi all, I am after a set of needle jet holders for my CB750 F1, part No 16165-341-004. does anyone here have any spares they would like to sell, or know where I could get a full set please? I have seen some listed on e-bay for the F1, but part Nos are different? DS and CMS lists as no longer available,
many thanks in advance.
John
Title: Re: needle jet holder
Post by: JamesH on April 12, 2015, 12:52:06 PM
John - may be worth speaking with NRP as well to see if they can get them?
Title: Re: needle jet holder
Post by: neat street on April 12, 2015, 12:57:43 PM
Thanks James, not familiar with NRP? have you a link or contact details please?
Many thanks
John