Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Fordy on April 13, 2015, 05:58:52 PM
-
Hi, I just thought I would introduce myself to everyone, I have just bought a really decent, standard K6 (apart from a Motad, hoping to get standards ASAP) I love my bikes and have got a varied small collection from 1921 to 2002. All of them get ridden, I think thats what a bikes for, not to be looked at, hope you all agree.
I have a problem with my Honda which I have posted, hopefully someone can help me.
Here in Derbyshire we have got some really nice roads which suit bikes to a tee, (my '21 triumph struggles a bit on some of the faster roads, 25mph doesn't seem to cut it somehow ;D all the rest love it.
-
Hello from sunny Kent
Nice selection of bikes you have there.
-
Welcome to the mad world of the SOHC, Bitsa will be along soon ;D
-
Right again Trig and welcome fordy
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Right again Trig and welcome fordy
Cheers
Bitsa
I see you coming in my crystal ball ;D ;D ;D
-
Yes welcome.
Stay in my brother-in-law's cottage quite a bit in Birchover .. great festival there at the campsite in July. Seen some nice fours parked in centre of Bakewell inc. a Yellow 400/4.
Ash
-
Hi Fordy and welcome. Luckily CMNL have just started restocking reproduction HM341 exhausts - and at a reasonable price too (after a 2-3 year drought of availability). Quality is good too. Be good to see some pics of your bikes...cheers, James
-
Thanks for that jamesh I will have a gander at them as soon as I get it running right.
Ash next time your up at your brother in laws nip into Matlock Bath on a sunday, there are some cracking bikes turn up last weekend there were a couple of nice, genuine, honda britains. Sounded gorgeous.
-
Welcome Fordy - great forum - helpful and friendly
Phil
-
Welcome chap. K6 looks nice :).
-
Hi and welcome. Peak district is absolutely fab. A bit biased as we have a shop on Bakewell. Just driven through to Leek this morning and Monal Dale this afternoon. This weather and our countryside. Heaven! Wish a had a bike on the road though.....
Tim
-
Welcome. Im also in derbyshire (chesterfied) ill keep an eye out for your bike.
-
Put your location in your profile Graeme.
Steve
-
A lot of them dont put location.Why is that?do they think we will come around and nick it? ;) ;)
Cheers
Bitsa
-
No Ralph.
It's not a required field in registration form.
It is very useful for others as it stops all the "where are you?" posts and offers the prospect of local (face-to-face) help.
Member's choice.
Steve
-
Did not know that Steve shame though
Cheers
Ralph
-
Hi Fordy welcome aboard fella
pete