Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: MarkCR750 on May 06, 2015, 06:00:10 PM

Title: Removing ignition switch
Post by: MarkCR750 on May 06, 2015, 06:00:10 PM
I have asked this before but can't find the old post with the answer, I want to take the ignition switch off my CR replica but will be using lights and indicators (detachable) when on the road, I have a battery isolator switch so I don't really need an ignition switch, I think the advice I was given before was "connect the red and black wire together and connect the brown wires to each other", please could someone confirm if this is correct?, cheers mark.
Title: Re: Removing ignition switch
Post by: Bryanj on May 07, 2015, 07:30:24 AM
black to red gets you ignition and should get you lights, i will have to check on browns as i think they are for the parking light circuit
Title: Re: Removing ignition switch
Post by: Bryanj on May 07, 2015, 09:52:12 AM
OK in normal running Red to black and brown to brown/white
to get park red to brown

hope that helps
Title: Re: Removing ignition switch
Post by: MarkCR750 on May 07, 2015, 05:13:04 PM
Thanks Bryan.