Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: rooky on October 28, 2006, 12:13:36 AM
-
what price would you guys put on a rickman cr750 rolling chassis (not very good condition but all there) with log book?
as i have just been offered one.
thanks for your opinions
-
Hi Rooky,
I don't honestly know - but I'm looking into building a CR750 replica and I would be very interested in viewing / buying. It could be a good starting point for me. Where are you? AndyL
-
There are a few CR750s in the UK.
You need to speak to Sam Green (Manchester):
http://www.sohc4.us/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=609
http://sohc4.us/gallery/v/custom/cafe/cr750/
or Mark Magenis (Chelmsford) - I think his Dick Mann replica is for sale:
http://www.sohc4.us/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=20
Mark has an eBay Shop called TIme Machine Bikes.
-
SteveD CB500F wrote:
There are a few CR750s in the UK.
You need to speak to Sam Green (Manchester):
http://www.sohc4.us/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=609
http://sohc4.us/gallery/v/custom/cafe/cr750/
or Mark Magenis (Chelmsford) - I think his Dick Mann replica is for sale:
http://www.sohc4.us/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=20
Mark has an eBay Shop called TIme Machine Bikes.
Hi rooky, I agree with Steve, Sam Green is the guy to speak to.
He's well clued up on CRs, he's also good looking and an all round nice guy:laugh:
Sam has a CR750, and when I last spoke to him, he told me the Rickman CR frame is nothing like the Honda one so he might not be able to help you.
Sam.:evil: