Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: atlsec on June 07, 2015, 06:06:41 PM

Title: Warning Labels ,
Post by: atlsec on June 07, 2015, 06:06:41 PM
Hi Guys,
              Does anyone know where to place all of the warning labels to my K1 ? .I`ve looked in various books but none seem to show what goes where .I have now finished the frame and engine and it is now time to put on my label set .As this bike has cost a fortune to do so far I do not want to muck it up now .Any help would be appreciated . Thanks , Alan .
Title: Re: Warning Labels ,
Post by: Lobo on June 08, 2015, 12:53:57 AM
Hi Alan,

Not 100% helpful, and a bit laborious but a long slow trawl through this link has helped me in the past. Remember though that it is an American posting.

http://honda750expert.com/

Beyond this I'd also try simply typing "CB750K0" into Google search whick'll throw up 'Images' of the bike.... again, a long slow trawl can yield surprising results.

Enjoy..
Simon
Title: Re: Warning Labels ,
Post by: atlsec on June 08, 2015, 10:20:15 AM
Hi Simon ,
                Thanks for the reply, funnily enough I stumbled onto that site just after doing this post ,I trawled all the way through it but it does not show where they are fitted . I think I will do as you suggest and look for pics . That site though is incredible for info between the models and come sale time I can be armed with the knowledge of what is correct .
                                            Thanks again , Alan .
Title: Re: Warning Labels ,
Post by: Trigger on June 08, 2015, 11:20:38 PM
Have answered this question in a past post but, can't find it now and my 750k's are in storage. James should have a original usa unit in with the correct decals, the only one differently located from the usa to uk unit is the battery warning decal that goes on the top frame bar on uk units and on the inner plastic mudguard on the usa unit.