Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: twocb750s on June 12, 2015, 07:22:09 PM

Title: Hello Paul here from Leeds
Post by: twocb750s on June 12, 2015, 07:22:09 PM
Hello just been looking at this site (love it) as you know I am new to the site but i do have 2 cb750s one a ko and the other a k1 just got the k1 to restore I have had a number of cb750 in my time but with the kids and all I have not got out out on one for some years but now hoping to get out there and meet up with some other fans of the shoc bikes if anyones in the leeds / wakefield area please let me know.

by4now Paul
Title: Re: Hello Paul here from Leeds
Post by: Green1 on June 12, 2015, 07:53:52 PM
Welcome Paul the early K's are the best  ;)

Don't forget to post some pics

Mick
Title: Re: Hello Paul here from Leeds
Post by: Johnwebley on June 12, 2015, 08:02:03 PM
welcome to the Masterminds of the Sohc,

  not me,but lots of others!!


  have fun !!!
Title: Re: Hello Paul here from Leeds
Post by: csd4t on June 12, 2015, 08:25:11 PM
Welcome, I'm from Leeds also (Thorner) Thursdays at Squires is the night for early Jap bikes more SOHC's than you can shake a stick at :D :D I have a '74 UK 750K2.
Title: Re: Hello Paul here from Leeds
Post by: UK Pete on June 16, 2015, 09:15:25 PM
Hi paul and welcome, can you post up some pictures of your k0 and k1
pete
Title: Re: Hello Paul here from Leeds
Post by: Tiny Tim on June 16, 2015, 09:39:43 PM
Hi from Kent.
Title: Re: Hello Paul here from Leeds
Post by: Trigger on June 17, 2015, 07:25:08 AM
Welcome to the crazy world of the SOHC, enjoy.
Title: Re: Hello Paul here from Leeds
Post by: mick on June 17, 2015, 08:03:00 AM
Hello Paul and welcome  ;)
Title: Re: Hello Paul here from Leeds
Post by: AshimotoK0 on June 17, 2015, 08:15:22 AM
Welcome Paul from a fellow 750K0 owner! I am in Willerby near Hull Yorkshire but my 2 daughters live in Leeds. Dropped one of them their Nissan Micra off last week and got the train back. Just before I left I thought I would check the boot and I had mistakenly  left 4 bikes worth of metal parts ( 1x CB750K0, 3x CB250/350K)  in the boot being prepped for re-zinc plating  :-[ . So I was sat at Burley Park station waiting for the train home with two 'Bags for life'  full of metal. Weighed a bloody ton or seemed like it. Had arms like Popeye when I got home.

Please post pics of your bikes.

Ash