Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: El__burro on July 23, 2015, 11:12:56 AM

Title: Flasher relay cb750 k2.
Post by: El__burro on July 23, 2015, 11:12:56 AM
Good morning,
this Saturday I'll be going to the Kempton park market to shop for bits and bobs.
I need a flasher relay but I am not sure if I need a 12V 42W?

Thanks
El__burro
Title: Re: Flasher relay cb750 k2.
Post by: hairygit on July 23, 2015, 11:37:08 AM
Most these days are marked on loading, you should be looking for 21w+21w+3w, because the idiot light repeater bulb comes into the total.
Title: Re: Flasher relay cb750 k2.
Post by: El__burro on July 24, 2015, 01:17:12 AM
thanks but i don't have the idiot light for the indicators.
so 42w is good!?
Title: Re: Flasher relay cb750 k2.
Post by: hairygit on July 24, 2015, 06:01:04 AM
Surely the idiot light is an m.o.t. requirement in the U.K.?
Title: Re: Flasher relay cb750 k2.
Post by: Bryanj on July 24, 2015, 07:26:35 AM
If its fitted it must work if not there as long as you can see an indicator its OK
Title: Re: Flasher relay cb750 k2.
Post by: Lobo on July 24, 2015, 04:14:40 PM
42W sounds good to me El burro.  Its a 40yr old Honda, if it flashes at 50 rpm or 100 fpm I don't think anyone would notice. But, 42W is indeed the correct rating if only the two bulbs.

Simon