Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on July 25, 2015, 12:39:23 PM

Title: Cruzinimage Cam chain Tensioner
Post by: AshimotoK0 on July 25, 2015, 12:39:23 PM
Anyone know if these are any good. I already have a NOS HONDA  one for my 750K0 but the roller is the came as the 250/350k and that assembly for the twins costs nearly 60 quid plus post from Silvers

Also want to order directly for delivery in Japan of some of Cruzinimages  stuff but they don't seem to reply to my emails. Anyone got an email address that they respond on?

Ash
Title: Re: Cruzinimage Cam chain Tensioner
Post by: Trigger on July 25, 2015, 12:55:40 PM
Not the easiest people to get hold of, have you tried to message them through fleabay.
Title: Re: Cruzinimage Cam chain Tensioner
Post by: Trigger on July 25, 2015, 01:05:50 PM
Just found a number in my little black book.
Mitsuo Ishibashi
0081 47980 7880
Fax : 0081 47980 7882
Title: Re: Cruzinimage Cam chain Tensioner
Post by: Saisei on July 25, 2015, 03:13:21 PM
Has anyone tried to call them? Do they speak English?

I have held Skype callx to Japan but always with an entrepreneur.

Title: Re: Cruzinimage Cam chain Tensioner
Post by: AshimotoK0 on July 25, 2015, 03:52:57 PM
Has anyone tried to call them? Do they speak English?

I have held Skype callx to Japan but always with an entrepreneur.

I am speaking on the Skype to my new buddy in Japan tomorrow morning  and he's a brit but his wife is Japanese so I will get them on the case !
Title: Re: Cruzinimage Cam chain Tensioner
Post by: Saisei on July 25, 2015, 05:34:45 PM
Interesting Ash. I meant interpreter. Dont you love predictive
Title: Re: Cruzinimage Cam chain Tensioner
Post by: AshimotoK0 on July 25, 2015, 06:21:26 PM
Misako is my interpreter !

I am not an eBay man any more if I can possibly avoid it.
Title: Re: Cruzinimage Cam chain Tensioner
Post by: philward on July 25, 2015, 07:40:10 PM
Ash - I bought bit off him a few years ago but when I tried to buy since , I seem to be blocked (cant remember exact ebay message) - didn't answere my ebay messages either
Phil