Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: billy192 on July 31, 2015, 08:11:54 PM
-
I think my bike might be wet sumping checked the oil and it was off the stick turned over with kick a few times then with the kill switch on the off position and it filled up to half way.
not done this before and i have done about 4 K this year
do I have to take the dam engine out again?
Billy
-
;) just fire it up ,you wont believe how many times I've over filled my CB750's,just cause the oil was down in the tank,not a problem on these bikes or any bikes with a separate oil tank will wet sump,gravity always wins, ask any British bike owner.but saying that my BSA a10 does not wet sump as much as some of my CB750's lol unbelievable
why Honda copied this idea is beyond me the oil in sump was the way to go ,like they always done
-
Do you check the oil when the engine is running?
-
On the centre stand, Hot and just after stopping the engine mate
-
Tar Bryan