Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: pablo on August 04, 2015, 06:12:09 PM

Title: 750 expert
Post by: pablo on August 04, 2015, 06:12:09 PM
I'm sure you guys have seen this...takes a while to load up
What do you think of the info? Useful?

http://honda750expert.com
Title: Re: 750 expert
Post by: Trigger on August 04, 2015, 06:18:42 PM
I'm sure you guys have seen this...takes a while to load up
What do you think of the info? Useful?

http://honda750expert.com

OK if you have a USA import  ;)
Title: Re: 750 expert
Post by: pablo on August 04, 2015, 06:41:05 PM
The info must be 90% common though? Suppose it's just knowing the 10% that isn't !!
Title: Re: 750 expert
Post by: Trigger on August 04, 2015, 07:08:13 PM
I would say more like 75%, remember a member buying a grab rail for a UK 750K2,1972 and then finding out that the grab rail was only fitted to the UK 750 in 1976  ;D
Title: Re: 750 expert
Post by: UK Pete on August 04, 2015, 09:08:53 PM
Some good information, and useful for buyers especially as their are a fair few US versions for sale here in the UK
pete
Title: Re: 750 expert
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on August 05, 2015, 12:25:18 PM
As a website designer, all I can say is it's a bloody mess...
Title: Re: 750 expert
Post by: AshimotoK0 on August 05, 2015, 01:34:51 PM
As a website designer, all I can say is it's a bloody mess...

but you have to admit Steve...a lot of important information in there !
Title: Re: 750 expert
Post by: Trigger on August 06, 2015, 08:06:24 AM
A lot of misleading info if you know nothing about these bikes. I am happy to see that he has now underlined US now.