Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Trigger on August 09, 2015, 10:47:43 PM

Title: NOS master, NOT cheap
Post by: Trigger on August 09, 2015, 10:47:43 PM
 But, does come with free P&P >>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOS-Honda-CB750-K1-K8-Brake-Cylinder-Master-Comp-P-N-45500-341-010-/261983298456?hash=item3cff6be398

Woodside, you will be wanting one of these  ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: NOS master, NOT cheap
Post by: MarkCR750 on August 09, 2015, 10:49:21 PM
But, does come with free P&P >>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOS-Honda-CB750-K1-K8-Brake-Cylinder-Master-Comp-P-N-45500-341-010-/261983298456?hash=item3cff6be398
And very old seals  :)
Title: Re: NOS master, NOT cheap
Post by: Trigger on August 09, 2015, 10:52:38 PM
But, does come with free P&P >>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOS-Honda-CB750-K1-K8-Brake-Cylinder-Master-Comp-P-N-45500-341-010-/261983298456?hash=item3cff6be398
And very old seals  :)

Seal kit >> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOS-Honda-CB750-K1-K8-Cylinder-Set-Master-P-N-45530-377-305-/261982561515?hash=item3cff60a4eb
Title: Re: NOS master, NOT cheap
Post by: MarkCR750 on August 09, 2015, 10:59:09 PM
Ha, but now it's not original anymore and therefore not worth the £500  :o, bet someone will buy it though (fair enough each to their own).
Title: Re: NOS master, NOT cheap
Post by: Woodside on August 09, 2015, 11:07:29 PM
But, does come with free P&P >>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOS-Honda-CB750-K1-K8-Brake-Cylinder-Master-Comp-P-N-45500-341-010-/261983298456?hash=item3cff6be398

Woodside, you will be wanting one of these  ;D ;D ;D
There was one in the spares box...along with the original switch gear and clocks. ..not quite as bright though
Title: Re: NOS master, NOT cheap
Post by: hairygit on August 09, 2015, 11:26:44 PM
Seeing the price of his switchgear, and a few other really expensive bits, to those who criticise Dave Silvers prices, think again!
Title: Re: NOS master, NOT cheap
Post by: MarkCR750 on August 10, 2015, 11:48:39 AM
Not sure if anyone needs this but noting that the donor k7 I'm using for my CR750 had its original factory tyres I deflated them into polythene bags, so if anyone is looking for original 70's Japanese air for their tyres I will let it go for £80 both bags, (£45 for each bag if sold separately).
Title: Re: NOS master, NOT cheap
Post by: Trigger on August 10, 2015, 11:58:11 AM
Not sure if anyone needs this but noting that the donor k7 I'm using for my CR750 had its original factory tyres I deflated them into polythene bags, so if anyone is looking for original 70's Japanese air for their tyres I will let it go for £80 both bags, (£45 for each bag if sold separately).

I am always interested in OEM air, could you please post some pictures of the air so I can see what I am buying  ;D ;D
Title: Re: NOS master, NOT cheap
Post by: haynes66 on August 10, 2015, 11:58:35 AM
if they come with the original rubbery smell, i'll take both bags!
Title: Re: NOS master, NOT cheap
Post by: MarkCR750 on August 10, 2015, 06:12:20 PM
if they come with the original rubbery smell, i'll take both bags!
My Chinese mechanic had a sniff and said both bags smelt "rubbery!".
Trigger I'm struggling to get a good photo all you can see is the bags, I'll wait until twilight and try again.
Title: Re: NOS master, NOT cheap
Post by: hairygit on August 10, 2015, 07:04:35 PM
If your chinese mechanic has been inhaling it, that means each bag now contains less than a tyrefull, therefore Trig, you should be negotiating a drastic price reduction!
Title: Re: NOS master, NOT cheap
Post by: Bryanj on August 11, 2015, 09:10:24 AM
Now if it was the original Lucas smoke that escapes from wiring i would be interested
Title: Re: NOS master, NOT cheap
Post by: MarkCR750 on August 12, 2015, 08:19:26 PM
I wish I'd known you were after some Bryan, I had loads when I connected my battery backwards , if I do it again I'll make sure I bag it up for you.