Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Ashdowner on August 11, 2015, 06:17:06 AM

Title: CB 550K3 brake disk cover
Post by: Ashdowner on August 11, 2015, 06:17:06 AM
The CB550K3 has a little black plastic cover that attaches to the fork and through which the disk runs. I've no idea what it's for but on mine it's missing. Anyone got an idea where I might get one?
Title: Re: CB 550K3 brake disk cover
Post by: Trigger on August 11, 2015, 06:28:13 AM
All it is, is a dust cover. Not a important part and can be found on fleabay.
Title: Re: CB 550K3 brake disk cover
Post by: Bryanj on August 11, 2015, 09:14:03 AM
In theory it was to stop water getting to the pad/disc/caliper gap but we all know what theories are
Title: Re: CB 550K3 brake disk cover
Post by: mickwinf on August 11, 2015, 12:16:32 PM
I have a spare for the price of a beer!
Title: Re: CB 550K3 brake disk cover
Post by: Ashdowner on August 12, 2015, 10:16:36 PM
Mickwinf - name your beer. Please send me a message on how much and how to pay.