Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: philward on August 19, 2015, 08:07:38 PM
-
Hi Guys
I have not been messing with my bikes recently - or on forum much (due to family illness) but have now decided to start getting parts together for a 750 café racer as I've got a 72 K2 frame and a later K engine (needing full rebuild). Was going to do a CR750 replica but cost of getting exact replica parts would extend the build time so café racer allows me to build on a smaller budget. Also goes against the grain butchering a good rare frame! It will be a longer term project that I will pick at as I have got a TL250/Suzuki VX800 I need to work on and sell to clear some space and raise some cash for the big ticket items for the café racer (tank/engine build)
So before I start trawling ebay, has anybody got a swing arm pivot bolt, rear hub/brake plate and fork bottom casings (including internals - I'll buy new stations) to sell me? Not the only parts I need but will get me to rolling stage.
Phil
-
Hi Guys
Have got few bits but can anyone sell me front spindle/hub plate, swing arm spindle and still after rear hub/sprocket carrier/brake plate?
Also, did I see a post on cheap alloy rims from Italy - can't find the post
Thanks
Phil