Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: philward on August 21, 2015, 09:06:50 PM
-
WOW - to the bike and price!
-
Advert says it will be registered on a 'D' plate - now that would be super rare pre-pre-pre production model!
-
Oops
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-CB750-CB-750-Sandcast-1969-staggering-condition-ONCE-IN-LIFE-TIME-CHANCE-/321839886177?hash=item4aef26ef61
-
Get your hammer out on your piggy bank then Phil ;)
-
I wish! Out of my league I'm afraid Graham - unless that lottery comes up tomorrow!
-
Headlight is blinding low flying aircraft, you'd think he'd fix that at the price.
Sooner have 2 Kwack Z1's for that price.
:o Blasphemy
-
Is it just me or is Will just restoring his old dogs and then giving them a good back story restored in America Blah blah blah.
Her's another one
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-CB750-CB-750-K0-1969-restored-to-show-standard-A-CHANCE-IN-A-LIFE-TIME-/221860018888?hash=item33a7e33ac8
Same new rear shocks,pipes,mudguards and body kits something tell me he has a good deal going with Yamiya same Conti tyres on all his newly imported 750's as well.
The second this one sells no doubt another one will appear.
-
Wrong or not? He's sold it.
I have no idea about the early bikes, are these bikes actually correct or are they just being made to con people.
At 30K I would expect to get a bike exactly as it came out of the factory in 69.
-
So, what's the money on it showing up at Franks shop?