Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Trigger on August 21, 2015, 10:35:54 PM

Title: ebay waffle
Post by: Trigger on August 21, 2015, 10:35:54 PM
I have never read so, so much waffle on a bike that is NOT a K2 >>http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-CB-750-K2-Immaculate-condition-extremely-low-mileage-/291543044625?hash=item43e151d211
Title: Re: ebay waffle
Post by: Green1 on August 21, 2015, 10:45:19 PM
I thought exactly the same gave up reading it after the first sentence. Blah Blah Blah.
I new you would mention it.  ;)

Mick
Title: Re: ebay waffle
Post by: Trigger on August 21, 2015, 10:51:17 PM
Can't even work out the switch gear on that one  ;D ;D
Seems that he has forgot the rubber off the reflectors  ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: ebay waffle
Post by: Green1 on August 21, 2015, 10:57:33 PM
Is it Police spec switch gear?  ???
Title: Re: ebay waffle
Post by: Green1 on August 21, 2015, 11:00:11 PM
I have some of those rubber whatsits superseded part  ::)   ;D ;D
Title: Re: ebay waffle
Post by: philward on August 21, 2015, 11:07:42 PM
We must all have been thinking the same thing at the same time - did you notice the left hand horn and single throttle cable? Saudi spec?
Title: Re: ebay waffle
Post by: hairygit on August 21, 2015, 11:16:27 PM
And awful aftermarket clocks!
Title: Re: ebay waffle
Post by: AshimotoK0 on August 22, 2015, 07:08:44 PM
Must be summat wrong with me but I actually enjoyed reading it ! A bit like I remember when Mick (kettle738) sold his immaculate 750K2, on eBay a few years back. It had a a fascinating history and he detailed it all so  well, it was a better read than you would get in the motorcycle mags, without the inevitable journo editing. What I do hate is all that waffle freddythefatfrog adds to his listings.. make you feel like a leper if you ever ventured to ask him a question, plus in my experience he never bothers to reply anyway !
Title: Re: ebay waffle
Post by: Norniron on August 22, 2015, 08:06:09 PM
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=262014288805&globalID=EBAY-GB
Read the first two lines of this c**ks description.
Title: Re: ebay waffle
Post by: Bryanj on August 22, 2015, 10:13:27 PM
What a way to ruin a niceish bike(none super variety)
Title: Re: ebay waffle
Post by: Trigger on August 23, 2015, 01:55:58 PM
I love the unique Q plate reg, not many Q plate CB750's on the road these days ;D