Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: royhall on August 22, 2015, 11:06:13 AM

Title: CB350F Rear cabling routes
Post by: royhall on August 22, 2015, 11:06:13 AM
I am looking at rewiring the back end on the 350F but not sure of the cable routes for the lights and indicators (especially the indicators). Anybody that has a 350, any chance of posting a picture of the routing (under the seat and under the rear mudguard). That would be a big help, many thanks.
Title: Re: CB350F Rear cabling routes
Post by: Bullit on August 25, 2015, 07:01:35 PM
When I get to spending some time on it this weekend I shall see what I can do for you 👍
Title: Re: CB350F Rear cabling routes
Post by: royhall on August 26, 2015, 07:23:04 AM
Thanks Bullit. Mainly the rear indicator cables, the back light if fairly obvious. Cheers.
Title: Re: CB350F Rear cabling routes
Post by: Bullit on September 06, 2015, 07:52:50 PM
Hope this is of some use to you
(http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g451/DanVauxTec/16538C34-CD03-41E7-B4B3-AC9CEBCC430F.jpg) (http://s1102.photobucket.com/user/DanVauxTec/media/16538C34-CD03-41E7-B4B3-AC9CEBCC430F.jpg.html)
Title: Re: CB350F Rear cabling routes
Post by: Bullit on September 06, 2015, 07:53:35 PM
(http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g451/DanVauxTec/40F172BB-FCC0-4E99-A5BE-5FCE0019C6C5.jpg) (http://s1102.photobucket.com/user/DanVauxTec/media/40F172BB-FCC0-4E99-A5BE-5FCE0019C6C5.jpg.html)