Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: captaink on September 04, 2015, 05:44:50 PM

Title: CB750 carb rebuilding
Post by: captaink on September 04, 2015, 05:44:50 PM
Hi, anywhere in the UK that rebuilds CB750 carbs ?
Any assistance appreciated
Regards

Keith
Title: Re: CB750 carb rebuilding
Post by: hondaking on September 06, 2015, 11:10:40 PM
I now do my own have bought a sonic cleaning tank and bead blast cabinet They come out looking like new. let me know if I can assist you in anyway 
Title: Re: CB750 carb rebuilding
Post by: MCTID on September 07, 2015, 10:19:55 AM
I could certainly benefit from getting my K4 Carbs cleaned...........God knows when my bike last ran, or how it ran. When I stripped them off the bike and opened up the float bowls, I was astonished at the crap that was in there. One of the Floats has simply disintegrated......I quickly put the bowls back on and decided it 'was a job for later'. LYD (Like you do).

Where are you based?