Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: lukecb750 on September 08, 2015, 08:39:30 AM

Title: Newbie CB750
Post by: lukecb750 on September 08, 2015, 08:39:30 AM
Hi Guys new to the forum thought I would introduce myself, I brought a CB750 K7 recently it needs a little tlc but she starts and runs great. I got the guy to throw in a spare 750 engine which should come in handy.

Also if anyone is interested I also have a few bits for sale in the classified area (wasn't sure if I was aloud to list them here)

Cheers,

Luke
Title: Re: Newbie CB750
Post by: mick on September 08, 2015, 12:41:20 PM
Hi Luke and welcome to the forum  ;), nice looking bike  :) cheers Mick.
Title: Re: Newbie CB750
Post by: royhall on September 08, 2015, 05:35:09 PM
Welcome Luke, looks like a good little bike. Yeah, list away. Always looking for CB750 bits.
Title: Re: Newbie CB750
Post by: lukecb750 on September 08, 2015, 07:23:41 PM
Thanks guys, I'm sure I will be calling on your advice in the near future. My back ground is mostly 2 stroke motocross bikes so this will be a nice learning curve for me! 
Title: Re: Newbie CB750
Post by: UK Pete on September 08, 2015, 09:23:02 PM
Hi Luke, welcome aboard fella
pete