Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: gtmdriver on September 09, 2015, 08:20:17 PM
-
Can anybody tell me whether the male bake unions on the steel line connecting the lower flexible hose to the front brake caliper are the usual M10 x 1mm please?
-
NO, they are the same as Honda cars BUT you may need the ones with no thread at the tip depending on the make/type of flexible and you have to machine those yourself as they aint used anywhere else
-
So what thread are they if they're not M10 x 1?
-
I think it's M10 x 1
-
I ran a braided hose from the m/c to the solid brake line that's connected to the front calliper. It's M10x1.25. If you need any advice try Hel Performance, they were able to answer all my questions and I had a hose delivered the next day.
-
Thank you all.