Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on September 13, 2015, 09:53:17 PM

Title: Vic World CB750 sandcast on eBay US
Post by: AshimotoK0 on September 13, 2015, 09:53:17 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-CB-/291556540957?forcerrptr=true&hash=item43e21fc21d&item=291556540957

Brilliant close up pictures .. gonna download them to my dropbox for reference as its the same colour as my '69 diecast
Title: Re: Vic World CB750 sandcast on eBay US
Post by: RGP750 on September 13, 2015, 10:13:29 PM
And mine Ash and mine is US
How do i download pictures from there?
Title: Re: Vic World CB750 sandcast on eBay US
Post by: AshimotoK0 on September 13, 2015, 10:20:04 PM
And mine Ash and mine is US
How do i download pictures from there?

Rich ... Click on the image to get full size and then right hand click then  select 'save image'.I am downloading anyway though and  I can send you my dropbox link for them
Title: Re: Vic World CB750 sandcast on eBay US
Post by: AshimotoK0 on September 13, 2015, 10:41:26 PM
Pics here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s391rvkoylest0z/AAAhoNiIXbv8P_zxRNGS1Hvqa?dl=0
Title: Re: Vic World CB750 sandcast on eBay US
Post by: RGP750 on September 14, 2015, 06:34:17 AM
Thanks Ash
They will be usefull.
Title: Re: Vic World CB750 sandcast on eBay US
Post by: MarkCR750 on September 15, 2015, 03:48:12 PM
That's a beauty, takes me back to the airfix model I made as a kid, sadly failing a lottery win that's the only example I'll ever own!
Title: Re: Vic World CB750 sandcast on eBay US
Post by: AshimotoK0 on September 15, 2015, 04:55:07 PM
Think he did come over to the UK once to have a gander at the remains on the gold 'Brighton Bike' ... the only ever sandcast originally registered as a UK bike, as far as I know.

Title: Re: Vic World CB750 sandcast on eBay US
Post by: steff750 on September 15, 2015, 05:41:30 PM
Quote
Think he did come over to the UK once to have a gander at the remains on the gold 'Brighton Bike' ... the only ever sandcast originally registered as a UK bike, as far as I know.

yes i have talked to vic on that subject aswell lol small world init ash ;)
he did try to sell me a sandcast motor once.
 i wont have em in my garage lol they too old :-*