Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on September 16, 2015, 08:27:15 AM
-
Bought some NOS swinging arm bushes bushes and then decided to make some out of phosphor bronze to suit reground original collar. Sold the NOS ones ages ago but forgot to measure 'em and I can't find the old ones.
Anyone know the overall length of the originals? Its a CB450K1/K2 part number BTW and Item 9 the phenolic bush thingy and the cap 12 and felt 13 is CB450K0 (bomber) .
[attachimg=1]
-
Ash - just pulled mine a few weeks back (1/70 k0) and luckily didn't chuck em...
I don't have verniers to hand so this is going by a steel rule / eye but is within 1mm ...
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/16/1fcb81a02c356619a53d241ec0e933b2.jpg)
Overall length 43mm
Outer Diameter 26mm
Inner diameter 21mm
1mm 45deg chamfer on each end.
Hope that helps.
These are the phosphor bronze bushes I'll be using ... (Doing away with the phenolic top hat / felt washer)
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/16/a5f45a83cea1eb4c1a0621dd63f77965.jpg)