Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: royhall on September 20, 2015, 05:35:17 PM

Title: Vin Rivets
Post by: royhall on September 20, 2015, 05:35:17 PM
Does anybody know of a UK supplier for VIN plate rivets. Thanks.
Title: Re: Vin Rivets
Post by: Chris400F on September 20, 2015, 05:54:21 PM
I think this thread covered it:
http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,7933.msg51086.html#msg51086
Title: Re: Vin Rivets
Post by: royhall on September 20, 2015, 06:03:01 PM
Thanks Chris that should do it. No doubt DSS will want an arm and a leg for them. Cheers.
Title: Re: Vin Rivets
Post by: Chris400F on September 20, 2015, 06:22:58 PM
Yep, £1.15 each + VAT + delivery. So that's the arm and the leg and a few twiddly bits as well.
I bought some a while back, when I saw the thread on the topic.
I was going to want some so added them to an order I put in.