Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: four on September 24, 2015, 06:43:57 PM

Title: Honda 500 four K1 parts
Post by: four on September 24, 2015, 06:43:57 PM
I have owned 500 fours for 30 years and have now moved to a different style of bike. I have many parts some good some need work inc a rolling chassis two seats tank side panels a couple of engines in pieces etc etc. I would like to sell these which is beneficial to me and hopefully beneficial to current owners and members building or repairing these great machines. I really didn't want to part with the parts to dealers who will then rob me and rob their prospective purchasers.

Let me know what you need and hopefully i can dig it out for you.

Cheers Jerry
Title: Re: Honda 500 four K1 parts
Post by: JamesH on September 24, 2015, 06:59:48 PM
Hi Jerry. Really nice of you to offer these up to forum members. Don't suppose you have any decent hm323 pipes stashed away?
Title: Re: Honda 500 four K1 parts
Post by: Trigger on September 24, 2015, 07:35:53 PM
Welcome to the mad world of the SOHC, I know BryanJ is on the look out for parts. Were are you located in the UK ?
Title: Re: Honda 500 four K1 parts
Post by: four on September 25, 2015, 12:27:29 AM
No pipes I m afraid.

Yes I am in UK near Nottingham.

Cheers Jerry
Title: Re: Honda 500 four K1 parts
Post by: matthewmosse on September 25, 2015, 07:54:56 AM
I don't suppose either of your tanks are in the green option? ( I would akso be interested in sidepannels and possibly a seat if I can afford it ).
Cheers
Matt
Title: Re: Honda 500 four K1 parts
Post by: Bryanj on September 25, 2015, 08:00:31 AM
Always collecting parts but the bank manager (both real and implied) sez no money at present