Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on September 27, 2015, 02:12:04 PM
-
Published this here before but worthy of a 'reprint'
She's wrong anyway cos I do drink ;D
[attachimg=1]
-
Yes rings a few bells ;D ;D
-
And who saw the TV show about the President of the VW Split Window Camper club............where he had taken on the most Godamn awful wreck of an early VW Camper van to rebuild. It required practically every panel to be remade/ remanufactured. The Welder/ panel beater who was doing it for him was asked whether he thought he had taken on too much (and was he crackers). He simply said that if a bloke had a Boy's Toy like this then he had no time to go off having affairs and therefore in his book he was perfectly sane and it was a good thing.
I thought that his comments were full of wisdom at the time - and still do.
P.S. The Wife of the President was 100% behind this venture and she obviously wasn't bothered about the time and money he (they) were investing.
P.P.S. I wonder if she has a Sister?
-
Suzy sounds high maintenance to me.
-
I like that one Ask, not read it before, but a man needs his hobby & cave! which is anywhere in the house. Well it is in mine, been happily divorced for 12 years.
-
Suzy sounds high maintenance to me.
She sounds ficticous to me. I reckon it was a '60's spoof !