Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: royhall on October 06, 2015, 08:35:31 PM
-
As I am struggling to find a CB350F petrol tap I am thinking I may be able to convert a CB750 tap to single side outlet. Quick question, are the two outlets (as in the picture) connected together or are they normal and reserve?
[attachimg=1]
-
Roy, have you tried the guy in Italy you got the handle bars from. I bought a nos tap off him a while ago and as far as I remember there were two in stock at the time.
-
blow down the reserve pipe to see what feeds what
-
Roy, have you tried the guy in Italy you got the handle bars from. I bought a nos tap off him a while ago and as far as I remember there were two in stock at the time.
Yeah thanks Tim tried them first. Must have gone fairly quick.
blow down the reserve pipe to see what feeds what
Gave that a go this afternoon but couldn't really tell what's connected to what.
-
This looks similar.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-CB100-CL100-SL100-SL125-CL125S-CB125S-S90-S90Z-XL100-Fuel-Pet-Cock-Assy-/170613909496?hash=item27b961a7f8&vxp=mtr
-
Both outlets connect to both main and reserve depending on where the tap is, just put a short piece of pipe on one outlet and block the other end