Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on October 07, 2015, 08:21:27 AM

Title: Brilliant link for CB750 Stuff including Service Bulletins
Post by: AshimotoK0 on October 07, 2015, 08:21:27 AM
Will extract SB's etc from here and put on my Dropbox when I have time. The SB's disappeared off the US site probably due to copywrite

http://greenbushacres.ca/Motorcycles/Technical/Technical.html
Title: Re: Brilliant link for CB750 Stuff including Service Bulletins
Post by: UK Pete on October 07, 2015, 08:54:47 AM
nice one ash
pete
Title: Re: Brilliant link for CB750 Stuff including Service Bulletins
Post by: AshimotoK0 on October 07, 2015, 08:57:27 AM
nice one ash
pete

Yes there are Service Bulletins there that I have never seen before Pete. Not sure if some of these didn't originally come from our Bryan  ;)
Title: Re: Brilliant link for CB750 Stuff including Service Bulletins
Post by: Bryanj on October 07, 2015, 04:20:09 PM
Don't know whether they are mine or not but what I could do given time is scan all the SB and SL date I have to a CD and send it to Ash to disseminate as needed. Let me know Ash
Title: Re: Brilliant link for CB750 Stuff including Service Bulletins
Post by: AshimotoK0 on October 07, 2015, 07:43:10 PM
Don't know whether they are mine or not but what I could do given time is scan all the SB and SL date I have to a CD and send it to Ash to disseminate as needed. Let me know Ash


Yes I am up for that Bryan
Title: Re: Brilliant link for CB750 Stuff including Service Bulletins
Post by: jimv50 on October 08, 2015, 04:43:03 AM
Beyond brilliant, downloaded the general bits that are relevant for a CB650. Lots of 'good practices', all very useful, Thanks.
Title: Re: Brilliant link for CB750 Stuff including Service Bulletins
Post by: AshimotoK0 on October 08, 2015, 06:47:08 AM
Beyond brilliant, downloaded the general bits that are relevant for a CB650. Lots of 'good practices', all very useful, Thanks.

No probs .. if you download the mega CB750 file from my dropbox and scroll down to the bottom, there are quite a few VJMMC atricle reprints attached to it.  Maybe JamesH   ;) can separate them out for us from the main .pdf.

You need to touch base with my friend in Japan Chris,( in Itoshima in South Japan) who I got to join us on here.

http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php?action=profile;u=13982

Title: Re: Brilliant link for CB750 Stuff including Service Bulletins
Post by: AshimotoK0 on January 20, 2016, 08:06:32 AM
Just realized Julie was asking for this download which I posted on & link dead.

Sh*t .. JamesH can you bung it in a dropbox link please?
Title: Re: Brilliant link for CB750 Stuff including Service Bulletins
Post by: Sgt.Pinback on January 20, 2016, 08:37:53 AM
Sad, link is dead.

404 Not Found
The server can not find the requested page:

greenbushacres.ca/Motorcycles/Technical/Technical.html (port 80)
Please forward this error screen to greenbushacres.ca's WebMaster.

Title: Re: Brilliant link for CB750 Stuff including Service Bulletins
Post by: JamesH on January 20, 2016, 08:49:09 AM

Just realized Julie was asking for this download which I posted on & link dead.

Sh*t .. JamesH can you bung it in a dropbox link please?
Ash yeah no problem. Have replied on other thread