Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Seabeowner on October 11, 2015, 05:05:55 PM

Title: Handlebar Switches
Post by: Seabeowner on October 11, 2015, 05:05:55 PM
New here and apologies if this has been covered in the past. I have a 74 CB500 for the last 12 years. Will post an introduction tomorrow, but meantime:
At that time I was broke and spent minimal money and used some switches from a later CB550 (I think). They have the entry for the clutch cut out switch and the integral dip switch on the LHS. But I think it should have just indicators/horn/pass on that side and kill/start/lights with P, L, H on the RHS. UK(europe) only. Does anyone know of any available? Thanks.
Title: Re: Handlebar Switches
Post by: Bryanj on October 11, 2015, 05:29:16 PM
They are out there but normaly very expensive, especialy the RH one. You can fit the US style switches  from the early 500 which do not have the park bit on the RH switch but MOT only sez it has to work not work seperatley
Title: Re: Handlebar Switches
Post by: Noelia on October 11, 2015, 06:41:46 PM
I have a set of clutch and master cylinder with levers which I have removed from cb 500 k1 1972 I don't know if these are ones that you but if yes pm me. :)

Noe


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Handlebar Switches
Post by: Ashdowner on October 23, 2015, 06:48:16 PM
Try  "On All Fours". Tel John on 0114 288 9465 after 6pm or e-mil john@onallfours@freeserve.co.uk.