Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => Recommended Sources for Parts and Services => Topic started by: Brituro on October 24, 2015, 11:59:45 AM

Title: Ceramic coating
Post by: Brituro on October 24, 2015, 11:59:45 AM
I have a customer who wants some silencers ceramic coated in gloss black.

Does anyone have any connections for this?

And has anyone tried it themselves?

Any help would be appreciated.

Joe
Title: Re: Ceramic coating
Post by: AshimotoK0 on October 24, 2015, 12:21:39 PM
Not really. but we have components ceramic coated at the place I work part-time , so I will ask them Monday for any recommendations.

www.waterhydraulics.co.uk

We are also setting up ourselves for PEEK plastic coating, as we are spending over 30k GBP  p.a. getting this done externally on small parts.
Title: Re: Ceramic coating
Post by: Trigger on October 24, 2015, 12:21:53 PM
Try oddjob, he seems to have a lot of info on this.
Title: Re: Ceramic coating
Post by: JamesH on October 24, 2015, 12:25:53 PM
Joe I have a contact for this but will need to dig it out. Met them at the advanced engineering show last year and they are a second generation family business and really nice guys.
Title: Re: Ceramic coating
Post by: JamesH on October 24, 2015, 09:49:30 PM
Yep same company.

Guy I spoke with is called Peter Carter - he'd the MD and a really nice, professional guy.

James