Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: ted_paper on November 01, 2015, 06:58:39 PM

Title: Replacement silencer
Post by: ted_paper on November 01, 2015, 06:58:39 PM
Hi,
I'm looking for a replacement silencer for my 400 and Feked.com  came up.
It appears the same as the one that DSS sells and  I was wondering if anyone has bought this and could give me their opinion of the quality?
Thanks
Title: Re: Replacement silencer
Post by: AshimotoK0 on November 01, 2015, 07:05:58 PM
Pretty sure it's made by Brituro ... a new member on here based in Birmingham.
Saisei also sell the same one.
Title: Re: Replacement silencer
Post by: ted_paper on November 02, 2015, 07:10:03 PM
Thanks for that info...I've just emailed him now from his web page.
Title: Re: Replacement silencer
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on November 02, 2015, 07:40:24 PM
Mention our forum when emailing him.

I offered him a sponsor package (like Saisei) and he hasn't been back since...

Steve
Title: Re: Replacement silencer
Post by: Lynx on November 06, 2015, 02:23:06 PM
I bought one from Dave Silver which was very good.
Title: Re: Replacement silencer
Post by: ted_paper on November 14, 2015, 03:36:29 PM
Just received silencer from Brituro...quality is looking fine. Joe is an easy person to deal with and will give a 10% discount if you mention that you are a forum member.