Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: fryerk on November 21, 2015, 11:03:46 PM
-
HI All
I have a 74 UK supplied K2 that I bought needing a few jobs to finish. One of the missing parts were the lower rear shock bushes so I bought part numbers 40548268000 form DS but they don't fit. The supplied bushes measure 22mm OD and the bush housing measures 22mm ID. I have checked the bushes on numerous models on CMS website and they all seem to be the same. Cant quite work out why the bushes and the hole on the swing arm are different sizes. Can anyone else shed some light.
Kevin
-
have you left the outer metal part of the old bush in the swing arm? often need to hacksaw a slot in it to remove.
-
I did wonder if that was the case as I didn't remove the old bushes so I decided to get the Dremel out and enlarge the opening which seems to have done the trick.