Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Woodside on November 22, 2015, 04:24:02 PM
-
Looking through the files I keep the bike stuff in I found this old sales brochure from John skellern Worcester in the st70 file?...I forgot I had it must be an early one.....anyone guess a date for it.?
It's about 3 foot long when opened up.....
And what would that lot be worth now?
-
I wouldn't have a clue what it's worth but it would look lovely on the wall in my bike shed :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
-
I would say early 1970 as that's the last year of the CD175A sloper and the first year of CB750 'Dream' being sold in the UK. Also 1970 was the last year of the CB250K0
UPDATE .....Thinking possibly late 1969 as this one was the 1970 UK brochure bike in Red. Pretty sure CB450K was Disc braked for 1970
[attachimg=1]
-
Is it me or is the center stand missing on the k0?
-
I wouldn't have a clue what it's worth but it would look lovely on the wall in my bike shed :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Yeah it's great wall art ....I did think about making a frame up for it
And getting it out of the drawer
As to value what I meant was if you had all 12 bikes in the shed what would they be worth....I suppose the brochure has a bit of value too tbough
-
Is it me or is the center stand missing on the k0?
Perhaps it was on the stand and was actually airbrushed out..I know there wasn't many photoshop options but it was definately possible
-
Yeah you my be right. Great brochure by the way - thanks for sharing.
-
Looking at them none are on stands
-
£42k for bikes on the Large bike side . Dunno on the tiddlers.
If it was the later 70 one with YLY on it a hell of a sight more.
-
Tiddler side got to be 10-15k...price aside it would be a great collection