Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: onethumb on December 14, 2015, 08:42:58 PM
-
Hi all, firstly I would like to say a big thank you to all who replied to my last post and gave me great advice on removing the engine. Did it tonight and it went a dream. thanks.
I need to get two new shocks and the bushes that go into the swingarm, do any of you know where I can get the bushes from or the part number, and has anyone brought the shocks that are on ebay for my 78 f2 £59.99? they seems like a good buy.
Thanks
steve
-
The cheap shocks are not that good and bushes should be available from Dave Silver
-
Shock bushes mine got delivered from David silver's yesterday 2.50 each
-
The cheap shocks are not that good and bushes should be available from Dave Silver
any recommendations for a shock supplier?
-
Shock bushes mine got delivered from David silver's yesterday 2.50 each
nice one, I didn't look properly. Thanks yozzer, that build of yours is very nice.
-
got a link? I still cant see it.
Thanks and sorry.
-
Part number 40548268000.
-
thanks yozzer, just found it, but its on the f1 page and I've got the f2 ( that's why I couldn't find the thing) are all the parts interchangeable ?
-
Not too sure about that
-
Easiest way to find them is to get a copy of the parts list for the F2 from here: http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,8884.0.html.
You can then search by part number on DS site or anywhere else.
Get the F1 list too and you will be able to check P/Ns to see if parts are common to both models.
-
Easiest way to find them is to get a copy of the parts list for the F2 from here: http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,8884.0.html.
You can then search by part number on DS site or anywhere else.
Get the F1 list too and you will be able to check P/Ns to see if parts are common to both models.
thanks buddy