Honda-SOHC

General => Humour => Topic started by: captaink on December 20, 2015, 04:44:06 PM

Title: Tom jones
Post by: captaink on December 20, 2015, 04:44:06 PM
Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of
Home."
"That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome."
" Is it common?"
Well, "It's Not Unusual."

Come on let's have a response !
Title: Re: Tom jones
Post by: AshimotoK0 on December 20, 2015, 04:56:13 PM
Ha Ha . Great to have some humour while i am fighting off the hangovers from two nights running works doo's.  :) my wife went to see Tom at Scarborough open air concert in the summer (I went off to a back street boozer whilst she was there  to try to track down the landlord, who I know to be the PO, before the guy I bought it from, of my CB750K0 UK model ... with no luck as it was his night off   :(   )

Anyway, she got her handbag searched for golf balls, as women wrap up knickers around a golf back to aid chucking them at Tom.
Title: Re: Tom jones
Post by: UK Pete on December 20, 2015, 06:08:44 PM
(http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif) (http://www.sherv.net/)(http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif) (http://www.sherv.net/)
(http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif) (http://www.sherv.net/)