Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: royhall on December 22, 2015, 05:12:52 PM

Title: Top buy 350F (still 2 days to go)
Post by: royhall on December 22, 2015, 05:12:52 PM
Now this is worth the price. What a great start point for a resto. All there bar the exhausts.  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-cb-350-four-cylinder-classic-/131680957435?hash=item1ea8cbf3fb:g:UYsAAOSwk1JWdqF6 (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-cb-350-four-cylinder-classic-/131680957435?hash=item1ea8cbf3fb:g:UYsAAOSwk1JWdqF6)   May end with a bidding war, who knows.

Wondering now why I went to all that trouble rebuilding one when I could have just bought this and stuck some new pipes on it?
Title: Re: Top buy 350F (still 2 days to go)
Post by: royhall on December 24, 2015, 08:11:03 AM
He pulled the sale on this in the last hours, only 1 bid on it at £1500. A daft time of year to try to sell a bike, Christmas and heavy storms don't add up to biking Nirvana.
Title: Re: Top buy 350F (still 2 days to go)
Post by: Rozabikes Tim on December 24, 2015, 09:04:04 AM


Wondering now why I went to all that trouble rebuilding one when I could have just bought this and stuck some new pipes on it?
[/quote]


You know that - satisfaction!