Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: philward on January 01, 2016, 01:00:15 AM
-
Happy New Year everyone - wishing you all a happy, healthy and safe 2016
Phil
-
Same from me too All the best for 2016 .. lets make this forum even better! :)
-
Aye.
-
Happy New Year to you all.
-
Likewise Happy New Year everyone. Here's to a great 2016
-
Happy New Year all.
safe riding for 2016 and lets see even more old Honda's on the roads.
-
Happy New Year Everyone and all the best for 2016 ;) cheers Mick.
-
Happy New Year everyone.
Dennis
-
Happy New Year everyone.
Dennis
Plus 1. Make it a gud un.
-
happy new year all,
make the roads dry and traffic (camera) free
and enjoy !!!
-
Happy new year to all ,
all the best pete
-
Happy, safe and healthy new year everyone xxx
-
Hooray you must be back online Julie?
-
Happy new year
Mick
-
Hooray you must be back online Julie?
Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrhhhhhh (that was a big scream James) Not yet, BT India promise Monday 4th by 1300hrs but, they have promised every day since 18th December, w*****s. Still using the friendly local publicans Wi-Fi. If only I could get in to the green BT cabinet up the road, I'm sure I could wire in the broadband myself, surely it can't be that difficult. I have just rewired the new workshop. 8 fluorescent lights installed and 7 double sockets, only blew the main fuse 3 times and there was only one person that got an electric shock.....and it wasn't me ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
-
Look on the bright side Julie, you still have a good excuse to go to the pub.
Once t'internet is sorted by the BT boys in Delhi you'll have to find another excise!
Oh, and a Happy New Year to all from me too.
-
Look on the bright side Julie, you still have a good excuse to go to the pub.
Once t'internet is sorted by the BT boys in Delhi you'll have to find another excise!
Very true Chris ;D ;D ;D
-
Thanks for the help in the last 3 weeks that I've already had. I look forward to bending your collective ears in 2016.
Steve.
-
Yes happy new year all, I've started it in fine form by blowing a crank seal on my T250, oh well one down 2 to go! (Bikes I mean not crank seals)😄.
-
Hooray you must be back online Julie?
I'm back at last, hooray xxx
-
Happy New Year to All........
Sorry for late post, i've been in dry doc for a few day unfortunately.. :(
-
Happy New Year all. Also been unwell, but up and running again😃