Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: PHILIP2908 on January 08, 2016, 08:10:02 PM

Title: Hello - newbie here
Post by: PHILIP2908 on January 08, 2016, 08:10:02 PM
Hi - Returning biker HERE and have always had Hondas from when I started in 1971: C100, C102, CD175 sloper, CB250K2, XL250 K0 and CB750K2.
But I have always hankered after another CB750 after I sold mine in 1990 and finally got one but it needs a lot of work.
Quick question: I've got the shop manual, but I came across a site where you could download the parts book for the CB750 (came in 4 or 5 parts or volumes) and I'm damned if I can find it again. Can anybody send me a link to where this might be?
Nice to be back.
Thanks in advance.
Phil d'Arcy
Title: Re: Hello - newbie here
Post by: Johnwebley on January 08, 2016, 08:33:52 PM
welcome to sohc,

 lots of help here,

 I am sure a member has all the parts lists and manuals in Dropbox files,

 for the life of it,I can't remember who !!



Title: Re: Hello - newbie here
Post by: Nurse Julie on January 08, 2016, 08:44:15 PM
welcome to sohc,

 lots of help here,

 I am sure a member has all the parts lists and manuals in Dropbox files,

 for the life of it,I can't remember who !!

John,I think you will find it's Ash
Phil that is AshimotoK0.
Welcome to the forum Phil
Title: Re: Hello - newbie here
Post by: AshimotoK0 on January 08, 2016, 08:56:20 PM
Welcome from me too.

These are manuals in my Dropbox ..I put them there as although they are  on other sites they have a tendency to  vanish.

 http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,8884.0.html
Title: Re: Hello - newbie here
Post by: Johnwebley on January 08, 2016, 10:22:10 PM
welcome to sohc,

 lots of help here,

 I am sure a member has all the parts lists and manuals in Dropbox files,

 for the life of it,I can't remember who !!

John,I think you will find it's Ash
Phil that is AshimotoK0.
Welcome to the forum Phil


 hugs,thanks Julie,I thought it was ,or James,

I blame it on the drink,not sure if its to much,or not enough !!!

Title: Re: Hello - newbie here
Post by: onethumb on January 09, 2016, 05:21:18 PM
Welcome to what is the friendliest forum I've ever been on.