Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on January 09, 2016, 01:45:12 PM

Title: Newark Classic Bike Show breaking 400/4
Post by: AshimotoK0 on January 09, 2016, 01:45:12 PM
Just got back from Newark show (it is on, on Sunday too)

Guy breaking complete 400/4 in the scooter  show shed.
Tank and panels (red F1) sold.  Forks looked nice didn't detect any pitting .. wheel rims slightly pitted. Clocks nice... showed 20k ish as I remember.

Kettle next to it was sold (4LS front hub type) Guy had loads of nice used 2-stroke exhausts.

[attachimg=1]
Title: Re: Newark Classic Bike Show breaking 400/4
Post by: Johnwebley on January 09, 2016, 02:08:15 PM


 its a little far for me,but I intend going to the Shepton Mallet one on 6th,or 7th feb,


 I doubt I will use the bike,


Title: Re: Newark Classic Bike Show breaking 400/4
Post by: mike the bike on January 09, 2016, 02:34:38 PM
I'll see you at Shepton Mallet then John..
Title: Re: Newark Classic Bike Show breaking 400/4
Post by: Johnwebley on January 09, 2016, 03:48:40 PM
I'll see you at Shepton Mallet then John..


 sunday for me !!

 I'll buy you a pint !!
Title: Re: Newark Classic Bike Show breaking 400/4
Post by: mike the bike on January 09, 2016, 04:42:20 PM
I look forward to that.  My 400 will be on the VJMC Taunton and Bridgwater stand.