Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Sgt.Pinback on January 23, 2016, 02:01:08 PM
-
Although, to my knowledge, KO's allways came with the high bar, I don't like it.
Fitted a lower bar on my red KO. Not sure what I will do with the bluegreen one.
So before twiddeling the cables through the bars.... what is your opinion, high bar is a must on KO?
-
If you are keeping the non standard seat, then have whatever bars you are happy with, especially if you ride it frequently. If you plan to stick it in a museum, then stick with the awful high bars, your bike, your choice!
-
It's your bike to enjoy so do what you want to it in my opinion. For maximising resale value, return it to std..
-
Status quo: Standard seat, high bar.
-
That looks like one of Menno's multicolour experiment tanks!!!
-
And For some bizarre reason I really like the european indicators on these...