Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: wolfheze on January 24, 2016, 04:19:51 PM
-
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=151961179081&globalID=EBAY-GB&alt=web
Looks nice but maybe has painted over gaskets?
Also has a GS 750 which looks a bit like the one I should have bought from proper bikes a couple of years back with additional disc and a 4 into one.
-
He doesn't mention the cheapo universal front mudguard on that Suzuki.....
-
Now thinking it's not the one I looked at. Was the 'been featured in magazines' bit that got me thinking because the one i looked at definitely was featured in classic bikes. The bike at proper bikes was unrestored and still had the original exhaust system on it.
-
That's the highest I have seen one of these ever advertised for, its about time they start fetching better money
Legs
-
Now thinking it's not the one I looked at. Was the 'been featured in magazines' bit that got me thinking because the one i looked at definitely was featured in classic bikes. The bike at proper bikes was unrestored and still had the original exhaust system on it.
Do you recall how much £ the gs at proper bikes was?
-
Yes. Think it was £4750 which I thought at the time was a bit too much. Nice bloke but not short of a few bob so wasn't much chance of any haggling.
-
Beautiful bike, such a shame it's in that bloody awful wasp and fly attracting yellow though!
-
Easy enough to change the colour to red . It's been restored so I wouldn't worry too much about originality.
-
That's a really nice looking F1, you don't see many like that
Cheers
Dennis