Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Laverda Dave on January 26, 2016, 09:56:19 PM
-
Hi All,
This is my first day at the Honda school for sohc's! My name is Dave and I'm from London (this sounds like Take Me Out!).
I already own a Honda CB400/4 and have owned 2 previously, indeed it was my first 'big' bike in 1980 when I graduated from my CB200.
I have owned a red one, and maroon one and built a yellow one in 1991 (when genuine spares were cheap and plentiful????). I was so proud of the bike it featured in the very first edition of 'Japanese Classics' that short lived mag for retro bikes launched in May 1992.
I made the mistake(?) of recently buying another 400/4 in a large amount of boxes, will I save it from the scrapheap and the 'breaking for spare' e-bay description, I hope so, 400/4's do not deserve a hacksaw across the frame and throwing in a skip when all the good bits have been robbed from it and sold for a lot of cash, time will tell, stay tuned, I'm going to need some advice, it really is a wreck :-\
Dave
-
Welcome Dave. Any 400/4 welcome here, either in boxes or on the road or anywhere in between ;D ;D ;D
Have fun
Julie
-
Welcome to the best motorcycle forum