Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Sgt.Pinback on January 29, 2016, 06:04:12 PM
-
Can you please check... is this a correct KO tool kit.
Anything missing? Mixed up?
-
.....detail
-
Ash m, Rich and Mick should be able to confirm. To my eyes this set looks pretty much there..
-
There should be 2 mangled feeler gauges rather than one, though I really can't see anyone doing their tappet clearances at the roadside.
I was going to say something about the axle spanner having only one hole, then I realised that I stupidly bought a K2 set (from D Silver) for my K1. D'oh! I need that spanner (and the file, but only if the concours police pull me over). IMHO the most useful tool is the plug spanner, because most don't fit down the hole on pot numbers 2 and 3.
-
Anyone have a spare Plug Box Spanner for my CB750K4 which they can sell me?
Please PM me if you can help.
-
Ash m, Rich and Mick should be able to confirm. To my eyes this set looks pretty much there..
Thanks.
There are many different types of tools with different HONDA logos over the years.
Would like to know is these are the correct KO.
-
Would like to know is these are the correct KO.
Wouldn't they be listed in parts catalogue and owner's manual?
-
Yes, but you cant see the HONDA logo.
Or the colour (red grip = KO/KI, black K2....).
I assume the spanner (4th from left) is false. Should be more pointed.
Edit:
drawing in parts book is misleading.
KO owners Manual shows less pointed spanner (here No. 12)
-
For the an anoraks only:
just compared the grip to another one I have.
There are slightly differences in the shape and length of the grip and the size ot he "hm" logo.
The one on the right with the small "hm" loge has "VESSEL" on the opposite side. The one on the left does´nt
(http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w461/Uli911/badges/DSC_1072_zpsrsf8xzog.jpg) (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Uli911/media/badges/DSC_1072_zpsrsf8xzog.jpg.html)
(http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w461/Uli911/badges/DSC_10721_zpsspe1tiek.jpg) (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Uli911/media/badges/DSC_10721_zpsspe1tiek.jpg.html)
-
Don´t want to anoy you.... have no less than 4 different pliers.
Diffrent lenght, different "hm" logos.
The second from right is supposed to be early KO, the one far right late KO.
(http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w461/Uli911/badges/DSC_10751_zpswwxutnxk.jpg) (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Uli911/media/badges/DSC_10751_zpswwxutnxk.jpg.html)
-
For Chief- KO -Anoraks only:
have two type of (KO-shape-) spanners. One with an "A" (early KO), one without (late KO?)
(http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w461/Uli911/badges/DSC_10741_zpsubdzpjkm.jpg) (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Uli911/media/badges/DSC_10741_zpsubdzpjkm.jpg.html)
-
8-12 KO spanners.
On top the one with small "hm" logo, small letters and "8F" = early KO?
Secnd with bigger "hm" logo = late KO?
(10 - 12 spanner is K2)
(http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w461/Uli911/badges/DSC_10781_zpshhqkprsm.jpg) (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Uli911/media/badges/DSC_10781_zpshhqkprsm.jpg.html)
(http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w461/Uli911/badges/DSC_1077_zpsgi7fvlxr.jpg) (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Uli911/media/badges/DSC_1077_zpsgi7fvlxr.jpg.html)
-
At what fame vin changes early to late KO?
Have only an"A" on the 10/14 and 1719 and the one for the rear wheel!
Erling.
-
Just lovin 'you joining this forum Uli .. makes Pete, me and James really happy that we can share anorak duties ! :D :D
Can't help with toolkit as my 10/69 never came with one apart from the original plug spanner and onespanner ... it didn't even have the tooltray !
-
I have a couple of early tool kits i will have to dig them out and see what is correct on mine
pete
-
At what fame vin changes early to late KO?
Have only an"A" on the 10/14 and 1719 and the one for the rear wheel!
Erling.
I did´nt meant a cut-off VIN. Especially NOT sandcast vs. diecast.
Just asked to learn which of the shown (KO-) tools may be older than the other.