Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: MaximoGF on February 05, 2016, 08:54:52 PM

Title: Novice from the North East
Post by: MaximoGF on February 05, 2016, 08:54:52 PM
Hi all

I am a complete novice to both riding and restoration/customisation, seemingly having a mid life crisis since hitting 40; cliche I know! Really interested in motorcycle culture and lifestyle specially classic style bikes, cafe racers and brats.

Just bought myself a 1976 CB550 F Super Sport and I am hoping to get it going again and turn it into something I love looking at and riding.

Looking forward to making a start and hearing your advice and wealth of experience.

Gary

Title: Re: Novice from the North East
Post by: Johnwebley on February 05, 2016, 09:41:15 PM
welcome to the best sohc forum on the net,

lots of friends
  experts and advice

 free help and advice
Title: Re: Novice from the North East
Post by: Nurse Julie on February 05, 2016, 09:59:17 PM
Welcome Gary.
I'm sure you will gain a lot from joining this great forum. Good luck with your project and most importantly......have fun
Julie
Title: Re: Novice from the North East
Post by: stevush on February 06, 2016, 09:21:42 AM
Yes, welcome to the forum, I'm not too far away, there are some others on here from North East but I don't know any of them, you'll get plenty help if you need it

Steve
Title: Re: Novice from the North East
Post by: MaximoGF on February 07, 2016, 02:08:21 PM
Thanks guys, looking forward to getting started
Title: Re: Novice from the North East
Post by: mick on February 07, 2016, 07:16:26 PM
Hello Gary and welcome to the forum  ;) cheers Mick.