Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Yurkie on February 16, 2016, 10:10:49 AM

Title: Hello from Reading, Berkshire
Post by: Yurkie on February 16, 2016, 10:10:49 AM
Hi,

I live near Reading and brought a none running CB750 Super sport 1977 last year. I've just undertaken doing my first full rebuild/restore. The engine is now out and I've started striping it to assess the state of it, which appears to be ok at the moment.

Cheers
Title: Re: Hello from Reading, Berkshire
Post by: hairygit on February 16, 2016, 10:36:41 AM
Hi, and welcome! Is your bike an F1 or F2 model? U.K. bike or import? Also, how about some pictures so we know what you're up against!
Title: Re: Hello from Reading, Berkshire
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on February 16, 2016, 11:53:36 AM
Where are you mate?

[not a 750 guy though...]

Steve
Wokingham
Title: Re: Hello from Reading, Berkshire
Post by: Yurkie on February 16, 2016, 02:49:42 PM
It's an F2 uk model. It has previously been taken apart, and what is becoming very clear, not really put back together.

I'm just up the road from you in Twyford.

Title: Re: Hello from Reading, Berkshire
Post by: mick on February 17, 2016, 06:57:52 AM
Hi Yurkie and welcome to the forum  ;) nice looking bike , cheers Mick.