Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Woodside on February 22, 2016, 05:50:45 PM
-
At bonhams 24th April
Sorry about poor pic
-
May be better
-
Not sure who owns that these days but, should make top money. Will you be bidding Woodside ?
-
Only if the bidding is eBay style....I may start it off with a cheeky 99p bid...but I'm pretty certain I would get left behind real quick
-
;) didnt think id ever see that up for sale again i got a pic of it some where ,i would rather bid on that than anything thats on ebay these days
might just put in a cheeky bid ,
you up for this one then ash 8)
-
;) didnt think id ever see that up for sale again i got a pic of it some where ,i would rather bid on that than anything thats on ebay these days
might just put in a cheeky bid ,
you up for this one then ash 8)
Out of my league Steff ... the owner is expecting £35k. It's not even from the 1st batch of 20 like mine anyway. It was featured after resto in CB mag with Keith Newton's resto details. I don't think much of that bike will be original anyway. It was 'swapped' for the Gold PP sandcast Brighton Show bike at one point..bet the guy kicks himself for that one !! . The real one for me is the 500 mile only original bike owned by Bob Heath. He found it languishing in Honda UK's HQ. They bought it for a future museum or showpiece and it never materialized so Bob bought it when they moved from London to Nottingham I think. Also Dick Emery's bike would be nice but that's sadly long gone I imagine.
Must admit the seat on YLY is the best shape I have seen. Gorgeous. Perhaps Penelope Keith will buy it back for her hubby ! ;) ;) or James May or DS !!
Here is my scan of the magazine article. Needs the 'jimboharrington' reduction to PDF though!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/19sxpkf3e02mo06/AAC-IdT6o6KY1KwpJl4s8p-Ma?dl=0
[attachimg=1]
-
Reading the article it had done 68k miles in 1985 and still on original crank & barrels ....
-
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/19sxpkf3e02mo06/AAC-IdT6o6KY1KwpJl4s8p-Ma?dl=0
Can`t see any pics
-
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/19sxpkf3e02mo06/AAC-IdT6o6KY1KwpJl4s8p-Ma?dl=0
Can`t see any pics
Can anyone else download them? They are really big file size scans. James may be able to reduce them to a PDF.
General consensus is that the bike will not make it's reserve.
-
Got it! Didn't knew I have to download it.