Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Nurse Julie on February 22, 2016, 08:39:55 PM
-
Hi All.
I'm not sure if Steve is displaying the donations on a month by month basis now but somethings changed. Anyway, before our dearly departed Ralph screams down our necks for being bloody tight maybe a little rummage in our piggybanks is needed to help Steve maintain this great forum. Just think what s**t some of us would be in without it ::) ::)
Xxx
-
There goes mine in Ralphs memory :(
-
I'm in too
Steve
-
Me too
-
Thanks all.
Hosting renewal is May 2016 so all donations gratefully received!
Steve
-
Me to.
-
Steve can you share the paypal email again pls
-
Steve can you share the paypal email again pls
Just follow the donation link James .. I just did it myself
-
Can't see it on a mobile...can you post the link in this thread pls
-
Can't see it on a mobile...can you post the link in this thread pls
http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php?action=treasury
-
I am in, just waiting on James ;D ;D ;D
-
sent,
never seen so many moths fly from my wallet !!!
-
Not been a member long but what a informative forum. I'm in .
-
Count me in. Had lots of good advice and help in the short time I've been here. Grateful to all involved, great resource. 8)
-
Hi looking to donate but i don't want to join pay pal do you take debit cards or checks if so where do you send the check to.
-
PM'd
-
Hosting renewal is May 2016 so all donations gratefully received!
Had no idea its a springtime thing ;-)
My share is in of course.
Hope it helps
-
Mine too.
-
If a cheque can be used, I'm happy to send one. Who is the payee and where should it be sent to?
-
Cash very tight about now but will be sure to contribute before 1st May
-
Done.
-
Done.
Thanks for all the hard work Steve.
Tim
-
BUMP to the top ;)
-
Done
-
Done my part too !!
-
Done.
-
Sent my cheque on Monday last.
-
DONE. :-X
-
Done :)
-
this site saves you money,
I recently overhauled my Carbs,,,
info from the site gave me Cruzeimage at about £37 ,
the same from DSS, approx £80
the saving makes it worth supporting the site,
and don;t forget,the friendship
the humour
the banter
you know it makes sense
WE NEED THIS SITE !!!!
support it