Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Drew400 on March 03, 2016, 03:38:34 PM

Title: 750 F2 (view behind left side panel)
Post by: Drew400 on March 03, 2016, 03:38:34 PM
Hello all,

Can I trouble someone to post a photo of the wiring behind the left hand side panel of an F2, please?

I'm particularly interested in where the winker relay sits and how it's connected to the loom. I've got a manual, so the theory's fine; I now want to see what it looks like in the real world.

Many thanks,

D.
Title: Re: 750 F2 (view behind left side panel)
Post by: haynes66 on March 03, 2016, 05:12:03 PM
go to page 11 on the cb750 section, look for my thread entitled 'stupid question' and there is a pic on there
Title: Re: 750 F2 (view behind left side panel)
Post by: Drew400 on March 03, 2016, 05:34:45 PM
Thanks Haynes66, that's perfect.

I did try searching before posting but didn't think to search on 'stupid question', ha ha!

Cheers, D.