Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Sgt.Pinback on March 14, 2016, 07:52:44 AM
-
Found in a shelter. How much will it bring
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Honda-CB-750-FOUR-K0-Bj-69-70-fur-Restauration-Bastler-Ahl-K2-K6-/191825281007?hash=item2ca9ad7fef:g:er8AAOSwv9hW5FOb
-
I like the fully enclosed chain.
I would think not much more than it is, a lot of work to be done.
-
I RECON ABOUT 3000 EURO
-
Sold for € 5.050.
For a project bike without documents .
-
Jesus
-
Ruddy Hell £4000.
mine was a bargain then ;D
(or the buyer is nuts)
24 bidders so people are interested
-
Jesus
That is classed as SPAM on here ;D
-
Hail mary...
-
Hail mary...
Never meet her ;D ;D
-
That is NICE ;) Shall we say 6K cash ;D ;D
-
You can't say I did not put in a offer ;) Does look good James.
-
Ha ha thanks. Think we may be thread jumping here...
-
Are you collecting tyres?
-
I guess you failled..... without mirrors?
BTW:
no latex cover on the clutch lever, heatshields and center stand KO?
-
I like the fully enclosed chain.
You may get it here
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/honda-cb-750-four-k0-k6-selt-becker-fettkasten-aus-den-70igern/452073637-306-3039