Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: uk_kev on December 15, 2006, 04:12:44 PM

Title: The MOT Trauma...
Post by: uk_kev on December 15, 2006, 04:12:44 PM
Actually it was no trauma at all, as the old girl passed with honours today, and is now all legit for another year, she even impressed the mechanics as they all said what a nice old thing she was when I collected her. So I took her out for a winter run just to clear any cobwebs.
Title: Re:The MOT Trauma...
Post by: JonnyB on December 16, 2006, 08:10:02 AM
What do you mean \"Winter Run\"? It's so warm the plants in pots on the decking are in flower again...

The fair weather rider round the corner from me, (you know the sort, matching helmet, bike, leathers,boots and pillion dolly).... even he was out.

Good to see another old girl hits the road though...
Title: Re:The MOT Trauma...
Post by: uk_kev on December 16, 2006, 08:54:27 AM
I know, it is hard to believe we are coming up to the shortest day and that spring is just around the corner, and I did use a light jacket and open face lid.

Not complaing :)