Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: ted_paper on March 29, 2016, 07:52:34 PM
-
Hi,
Can someone tell me if there should be some sort of stopper fitted to the underside of the silencer? (maybe to stop the centre stand fouling it?). There is a slot in a bracket on mine which I think something should fit in. If there is something messing, any ideas of sizes or where I can get one?
Thanks
-
My 400 has a rubber block that stops the stand hitting it. I think I got it from DSS it was not included in my full exhaust system along with a few other bits.
-
There should be a rectangular buffer ( Part no. 9501161000 ) so that the centre stand doesn't retract with a clang. The buffer fits into the hole in the silencer mounting bracket
They're available from David Silver Spares for 95p plus vat, plus p&p, plus vat on the p&p, plus vat on the vat.
-
I'm sure you missed out the VAT on something Mike. ;D ;D ;D. Yes, mine also has the rubber buffer.
-
Thanks for the quick replies and the part number.
-
There should be a rectangular buffer ( Part no. 9501161000 ) so that the centre stand doesn't retract with a clang. The buffer fits into the hole in the silencer mounting bracket
They're available from David Silver Spares for 95p plus vat, plus p&p, plus vat on the p&p, plus vat on the vat.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HOW TRUE